Do you want to use your skills part-time to support an exciting new startup with their launch? We are looking for an individual to take ownership of our digital marketing strategy and implementation.
With support from the rest of the team you will be responsible for the planning and execution of all our online marketing initiatives while also communicating with our PR partner in coordinating online/offline marketing and PR events.
This is a great opportunity for someone to work part-time and contribute their experience and skills. You can split your time working from home and from our office in Farnborough to gain the work/life balance that you seek.
- Design and implement our marketing strategy across social media
- Enhance our email marketing campaigns
- Interact on our blogs and other forums
- Communicate and coordinate with our PR partner
- Plan, develop, manage and measure effectiveness of our marketing efforts
- Bring new, fresh and exciting marketing ideas to our team
- Experience managing marketing campaigns across social media and email platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest, and Mailchimp)
- Familiar with WordPress (used for our blogs)
- Knowledge of Google Adwords and how to use other online paid-for advertising
- Previous experience arranging PR events an asset
- Willingness to present Webinars and using other video tools an advantage
- Strong communication skills (both internal and external to the business)
- Self-starter who is able to work independently and as part of our team
- Superb attention to detail
Homes and Rooms has a talented, fun and dynamic team on-board (we are a team of 10 today) and we are growing and learning fast so this is a unique opportunity for someone with demonstrable experience and talent, but more importantly the right attitude and enthusiasm to be able to hit the ground running in a busy and challenging environment and immediately contribute in this pivotal role.
If this is an environment you would thrive in, where you feel you can offer the best marketing strategies to help us launch and beyond, then reach out!